Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lucy, what are you doing?

"I'm just sticking up my hair"
She was going potty, but it was taking longer than it should have. I thought the toilet paper was all pulled out on the floor. This is what I found instead. She was having fun, until she saw her reflection. Then she wanted it out of her hair. Glad I caught her when I did, she might have used the whole container!

2 comments:

Ty & Em said...

that's so cute!! Brody is always doing something like that!! Last time it was vaseline and before that desatin and soap and hair gel!! I don't know what it is about that stuff but he thinks he should put it all over his body and his hair!! lol!

Anonymous said...

I love how she is just staring at it. ha ha!
Audrey likes to do things like that, so I have to check on her often. What is up with girls and putting things in their hair?!!!